At the Long Walk Home, we believe that talk is cheap. Solving the Veteran suicide crisis requires action. Below you will see the ongoing results of our programs and the lives that have been affected by our services.
- Number of Veterans and Military Families Provided Housing730
- Number of Outreach Events180
- Suicide Intervention Workshops Participants60
- Number of Volunteers72
- Number of Mentees Served156
- Number of Active Mentors29
- Number of Personal Challenges Completed467
Mentorship Program Feedback
- 95% of participants saw improvements in their personal relationships and habit building.
- 90% of participants reported increased levels of gratitude and a greater ability to set and achieve goals.
- 81% of participants reported increases in self-empowerment and anger management.
- 90% of participants would recommend the program to another Veteran.