Based on our surveys, Veterans that attended our outreach events found them helpful in these areas:
- 78.4% stated they had reduced stress and anxiety, they connected with other veterans and made new friends.
- 84.2% requested we hold more events that connect them with other Veterans.
Suicide Prevention Workshop attended by 14 of our Mentors & Mentees of TLWH
Based on our survey from the workshop:
- Post-workshop, 100% of the attendees felt confident enough to help someone at risk of suicide.
- Pre-workshop, only 35% of the attendees felt confident enough to help someone at risk of suicide.
- Number of ACTIVE Mentors:14
- Number of ACTIVE Mentees:21
A place where there is kindness
A place where there is kindness, compassion and peace… wisdom, magic and joy… healing, purpose and possibility… kinship and camaraderie.
Great people trying to make a difference.
I’ve had the pleasure to get to know Ron and his crew over the last couple months. Great people trying to make a difference. I’ve witnessed the positive effect these people have on the community they serve.
Compassionate, heart-in-hand volunteers
A great veterans charity. Compassionate, heart-in-hand volunteers.
This is a great community for veterans
This is a great community for veterans. If you are looking for a group of friendly and caring peers that know and shared your same struggles, then look no further.
I am forever grateful for TLWH!
To say TLWH services are life altering is the understatement of the year. I am forever grateful for TLWH!
We’re lucky to have them here in SWFL.
Amazing organization with even more amazing individuals running it! We’re lucky to have them here in SWFL.